8th-Annual Boys Jr All-American Camp
All players receive uniform, games, expert fundamental instruction plus individual skill development, academic/SAT seminars, life skills, personal evaluation, plus possible All-American game selection.
San Antonio Spurs
Jr All-American Camp Open Runs are the newest addition to our brand. Open Runs will be held in designated cities across the US during 2014-2015 school year! Players who attend an Open Run can still earn an invitation to the National camp, if they are selected as one of the Top performers.
The fee to participate in an Open Run is $60. Each participant receives an Official Jr All-American Camp OPEN RUN jersey and 3 games. If you register after deadline or on day of event fee is $85.
· 2013 Camp
· 2012 Camp
· 2011 Camp
· 2010 Camp
· 2009 Camp
· 2008 Camp
· 2007 Camp
Got GAME? Can YOU ball???
The Jr All-American Camp is the premier basketball exposure venue for the nation's best young ballers! Are YOU one of them? Are you a future All-American? If you want to test your skillz against the top players in America then THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!
The TOP 300 rising 7th and 8th grade BOYS and TOP 300 rising 7th, 8th and 9th grade GIRLS (100 in each grade) will compete in Atlanta, GA. Will YOU be there?
Why YOU should attend the Jr All-American Camp
· To measure your game against the nation's best
Jr All-American Camp
founder Clay Dade with nation's
No. 1 Maya Moore
· To become a better player from expert instruction by top coaches
· To showcase your talent before Hoop Scoop and other scouting services
· Equal playing time
· Exposure to college coaches
· Academic seminars & SAT prep
How do you get in?
The Jr All-American Camp brings together the best middle school players in the US. If you would like to participate in the national camp you MUST first attend a regional camp in your area. If you have game and our regional camp coaching staff feels that you were one of the better players there, then you will earn an invitation to the prestigious national camp in August. So now what? GO now to our Regional Camps page, find the next camp near you, then sign up! And maybe we'll see you in August among the next All-Americans!!!
· To provide exposure for top boys and girls junior basketball players
· To identify emerging talent from all over the US
· To bring together the nation's elite youth players in one setting offering the most instructional, educational, enriching, ultra-competitive basketball, academic, and total person experience possible.
What you get at Regional Camps:
· GREAT competition! Best players from around your area, state, out of state
· Skills instruction
Clay Dade and OJ Mayo
More 2007 McDonalds
· Games (3 minimum)
· Skills competition and awards
· Official Jr All-American Camp Reversible Mesh Jersey
· Scouting Services on hand to evaluate the talent
· Coverage and recognition on Jr All-American Camp website
· Guest Speakers
Check-In is at 8:00 AM. Camps start at 9:00 AM and end at 5:00 PM
Regional Camps are for boys 5th-8th grades (girls 6th-8th). This is NOT an invitation-only event. Open to all. Top performers will earn invitation to the national Jr All-American Camp next summer in Atlanta, GA. (or Freshman All-American Camp if a current 8th-grader.)